Electronic Pen What Is That New Electronic Pen/pad Set That Transfers Your Handwriting Into Computer Text Called?

What is that new electronic pen/pad set that transfers your handwriting into computer text called? - electronic pen

I do not see much TV, but the other day I saw an ad for an electronic pen and transmitted to the platform to configure the computer for writing text and download it. I like to write by hand, if I work on my novel, because I too will find ideas in written form directly into the computer for entertainment, I am much more creative and do not lose (debit, Muse, reasoning, etc.) when writing by hand (probably becaue I'm) also a visual artist. But I hate having to transcribe my work on the computer, probably nearly a thousand manuscript pages of ideas that are waiting to join the team. I wonder what is the name of this product, and the site that I know has made in the ad, but of course it was only the commercial GLIMS not catch, and I'm not s' on the ads in the hope include the discovery of this new company (I am a compulsive channel driver sitting in front of the case of brain drain). Thanks for any help.

2 comments:

rdrnnr19... said...

I laugh because I just did a search on the same. Fly Fusion is a pencil. I knew the name but not what he's doing. Now we both know.

rdrnnr19... said...

I laugh because I just did a search on the same. Fly Fusion is a pencil. I knew the name but not what he's doing. Now we both know.

Post a Comment