Ts 5010 What Is The Affect On FICA Of "Settled By Agreement" Offer On A Credit Card Debt?

What is the affect on FICA of "Settled by Agreement" offer on a credit card debt? - ts 5010

I had a medical problem and could not hurt for 2 years and really work my outstanding loans. I had a debt of $ 5000 Visa and Mastercard debt $ 19,000. I clicked on a payment on both cards to me are offered by the banks. I paid well below the limit. The new $ 19k from my account active and I continue to pay up to $ 17k. The report of $ 5K, I missed a payment was taken from the course and came to penalties and fines of up to $ 7010th The bank offered to the entire debt by paying $ 5010 (70%) of 15 To pay September. I know that my FICA was $ 575 or less.

That is my question? Do I have more trouble getting the credit score, if I am not 70% solution through a payment of $ 5010 for 15 or should we do now - pay about $ 3500 then immediately pay the balance within 4 months? My goal is to my credit card will be repaired as soon as possible. I heard about $ 3500 and is now in a position to borrow $ 1510 more, but not injured.

0 comments:

Post a Comment