Wooden Swing Set Blueprint Free How Do You Get Rid Of Ants On A Wooden Swing Set? Spray? Kid Friendly?

How do you get rid of ants on a wooden swing set? Spray? Kid Friendly? - wooden swing set blueprint free

I just put a nice wooden swing and I realized that I (really small ants, or at least to look like ants) around the momentum (in most areas of the wood). When I say, I mean really small, small! I do not know if a spray will work around this problem, or anything else like that work to solve ...

I am concerned about the safety issues whenever I spray bug spray and ants everywhere. I sprayed the grass that is found in all areas and at the bottom of the swing is not affected by children. Thoughts or ideas? I'm kind of desperate becaue it can not continue with the murder of these things. I do not know whether they are attracted to wood or what! Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment