Boots Pregnancy Test Circle Window Pregnancy Test Results **HELP**?

Pregnancy test results **HELP**? - boots pregnancy test circle window

I was just a test of boots, and I decided that the Court's function to do stupid threw the box and instructions! It was a pregnancy test in Boots just a square and the round window in the window instead, a horizontal line - and the circle with a line I verticle - What does this mean? also to the circle (I) very, very dark in comparison to others, I'm two weeks late and feel differently, which is why I was tested for * PLEASE HELP *, which is desperate by Baby, I'm 26, my partner 35 3 has children and you would like to own ......

4 comments:

♥DJ Alex is 10 months old♥ said...

I have this site on a review of the pregnancy test.

After a minute or so lines had appeared a horizontal line in the first window and a vertical window control. Thus, the test was conducted, but the result was negative, which she was not pregnant, you need a cross that appears in the window to be initially positive.

This means that the refusal. Until now pregnant with their own

~Isabel... said...

Sounds like a positive. Line 1 is a command line, you can use the rest was probably the reason it is darker. The other is the line that says pregnant or not pregnant. Unless it is one that a +-sign when they are pregnant, there is the most online tests Tho, a number of speakers meaning.

debs J said...

Hello, I had no proof, to be sure that the window postive but when 1 window has a plus sign in the computer and the others have only a vertical line.

Spring said...

I think the positive
Further evidence of the

Post a Comment