Whiteheads In My Pubic Hair What Disease Do I Have? I Need Help!?

What disease do i have? I need help!? - whiteheads in my pubic hair

I am 15 years old, straight, and I've never had sex before. There are over 4 years, some symptoms on my penis and anus at random. I told my father, but still werent great for what he said, should develop a problem. few months to one years later, I see the first symptoms of the lack of importance of time. is the place.
Pubic hair above the penis, itching, a slight discoloration of the pubic
middle term is less than the typical leather (very small, many of them stop at the midline. be regarded as small white points)
middle term: If the end grain, it is a ring of high fleshy skin color slightly discolored (purple, wrinkled)
Tip: it is always below the hole a little high purple skin ISH, as in the diaphysis
End of the wells in the vicinity of the testes inE or two spots and bruises (like a normal train
purple skin between the scrotum, testicles, scrotum wrinkles, it seems that some of the grains mentioned
Year: really more room purple itchy skin sometimes.

Please help me! I walk a test before you again, but idk wat to do! One thinks of me? If I have an STD, how do I explain this? havent got laid! or is it something else or in any way something happens to me when I was younger. I need help, I will not die.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This may itch) similar cruris (Jock. It is a fungal infection. The best thing to do by your doctor for professional advice. If you can not go to the doctor eczema cream or powder, or athletes foot cream or powder to try. You need to use consistently long for two weeks and keep the area clean and dry.

Post a Comment