Is It Ok To Swim With Rotator Cuff Injury Feel Like I Just Can't Handle Practice Anymore, And Am Wondering If It Is Really Worth It?

Feel like i just can't handle practice anymore, and am wondering if it is really worth it? - is it ok to swim with rotator cuff injury

Ok, I did competitive swimming for 7 years. I have everything else as well: soccer, basketball, volleyball, water polo, tennis, golf, XC, either. But I think that was the swimming has always been my life. and I was very, very good. swim split for the first time for me when I was 13 years. I specialize in long distance freestyle, and anything over 800 meters. Now I am 15 and for some reason in the past year to swim it feels like torture for me. I hate today's competition is that the fear. Longer fulfill the worse it is. I had in the last Grand Prix in Santa Clara to compete and was so nervous I threw up. Not only that, but I will not go for more practice. ended, I have two practices each day, as well as the more serious swimmer. 6 hours after swimming,several hours and did weight training, dryland, etc. I'm exhausted. which in itself is perfectly fine. but I'm getting better. all of this work, and I just get a sprained rotator cuff and tendinitis. So basically, I'm so exhausted and do not know what to do. Swimming is my world almost as long as I can remember, and if not my world no good. I feel guilty if I did not do more to all activities, twice a day, and I feel depressed if I did. I considered leaving, but his much a part of me now, I can not even imagine this your awareness of what I am. It feels like an endless circle I can not leave. I regret that it was difficult to read, but welcomes anyone who can give me some advice. I can only9, t agree with the guilt and frustration and know that I am not the only one to feel the this way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment