Commercial Real Estate Broker Training I Want To Be In Commercial Real Estate Sales. Where Is The Best Place To Start?

I want to be in commercial real estate sales. Where is the best place to start? - commercial real estate broker training

After 15 years as a residential real estate agent, tired of the boring day to day transactions (and the market.) Started trying to find commercial customers two years ago, knowing full well that many businesses take advantage of months and years to conclude. Suddenly, my work is bearing fruit and I have more than 1.5 million, 1.3 million, 680,000, a 1 million, 20 magazines and such a good idea to have a mill. The trade corridors to 50% of the deals do nothing but pressure of business cards. I need training and experience, FAST!

3 comments:

El Luchador said...

Top Dogs is a popular training of Business Brokers. Participate in a 3 days and I learned a lot - here's the link to your website: http://www.tdogs.com/

Not sure I understand your comment about the business people who want to do 50% above its offer nothing but the printing of business cards. I was a housing officer and made the change in the business and do not know what you agree?

One thing - you always try to work for a company to make arrangements, residential and commercial buildings? If so, I might consider moving to a brokerage business.

Two reasons --
1. I see people try to make trade housing (and some do a figure, such as shops) can be made, but often do not realize they have access to all the support and "back office", which many companies offer commercial, such as B . Reports of the lifestyle demographics, brochures, satellite images embedded site plan, among other things,

And

2. Many commercial brokers have relationships with agents working illegal construction in communicationCommercial, residential, since the agent often does not understand the mechanisms of flow or business transactions. I'm not saying it's you, but it is certainly a perception that there is.

Best of luck in his new projects! I was glad that I made the change - and it seems you too!

TX Realtor said...

Get http://www.ccim.com/ CCIM designation which are for commercial real estate agency to a company or a change to join a mediation train that does both. Join LoopNet as a resource to identify available commercial property http://www.loopnet.com/. Like everything in this business, you should invest in themselves in order to be successful.

Josh H said...

We have training and experience in our community. If you really want to know, please let me know. We can see if our community in your area. We hope that our future communications. ~ Josh

Post a Comment