Free Mental Health Clip Art Where Can I Get Free Mental Health Counseling?

Where can I get free mental health counseling? - free mental health clip art

I asked a question before they are saved and considered suicide. The majority of respondents said I should talk to someone or to concentrate more on my faith. But my circumstances compel me to live in sin to stay in school. Therefore I can not praise God, then go home with my friend, because we can not afford to marry (same court), and it is a sin. I have no family, a friend and my friend. But the size is very sad for me every time I talk about it, invite suicide. I live in the school and work, only to paycheck to the next. I do not have enough money to go see a psychiatrist to determine whether "pay slip" about a doctor who offered me, I can not afford. Who can afford to go to school and work every day, and put food in your mouth. Or click links to free advice in Houston, TX would be greatly appreciated, and literally a lifesaver.

4 comments:

myhearti... said...

http://www.nami.org/MSTemplate.cfm?Secti ...

http://www.disabilityresources.org/TEXAS ...

Try to start with ... NAMI should say especially in the situation where a psychiatric clinic in your area ......

Most counties have their own mental health services are free ..... You should be able to find something to ...

Good luck and I hope you feel better soon!

☥☯☮♡✌ said...

not sure
can not produce a medical certificate
Appointment of a psychologist's free ....,
Be your own boss, what is best for you,
Education is important, and her friend, well,
Problem of religious undertone is independent

Change your diet to memory and health problems, to improve the
Multi-vitamins A, 3-6-9-Omega, and B-12 several complem
more vegetables and fruit,
Outdoor exercise and get some sun in winter
try to speak with a consultant, as well as friends and family ...

Agent99 said...

If your employer has an EAP program? Employee Assistance Program. Offers a wide variety, which is free and confidential assistance to employees. I have for mental health counseling, among other things. Ask your boss.

Nelle L said...

I do not know where you can get free medical care, but I had a similar situation. You can contact me via e-mail if you want to talk to someone who can say,!

Post a Comment