Finance Aspergers Jobs Is Someone With Aspergers Syndrome Better To Work In Finance Or Information Technology?

Is someone with aspergers syndrome better to work in finance or information technology? - finance aspergers jobs

I am 17 years old, currently a course in computer science and information technology in schools. I wanted to do business, but let my ego get the better of me than I do. I must say that I am a keen interest in the Internet and equity. What should I do if I do not like business and finance related courses? Should I do it and have a career in IT, or what? What is the best career choice for someone like me with Asperger's syndrome?

6 comments:

Dyslexia... said...

Or the really very useful in terms of the classic Asperger's. Although I wonder how the use of amounts that would be in it, how many teams are almost self-correcting and self-written on the need for attention to detail, while the accounting and rigouros is methodical and precise with the I Revenue for you train, you could exorcet a rocket!

Kareena said...

Over half a million people in the UK with AS - the approximately 1 in 100 People with Asperger's syndrome are all nationalities, cultures and religions. However, the situation appears more frequently in men than in women.

Girly_He... said...

dude it depends on what you do. whenever you prefer. You can always try, and if you do not like, you can always go to something else. No matter whether you have what you most about your Asperger's:) at least an idea of what you do, I'm 17 and I'm not sure what I want to go. Just go by what your heart says and what you are serving more:)

Dallas said...

and Asperger's good as far as I know. If you are interested in something you learn very quickly, but many people with Asperger syndrome have problems with social, so I say it's had her only problem.

Justme said...

Depends on what you do. You can do whatever you want. Sounds good. You must complete all required courses for the degree you want, just go out of business and finance .... You can choose a job that does not directly relate to the present.

Mari said...

Depends on what you feel good / happy.
Do not think that I have Asperger's much to do with it.

Post a Comment