Taurus Zodiac Tattoos Is This Too Much For This Tattoos?? Is 150$ A Bit Too High For A 3 Inch Taurus Symbol Tattoos?

Is this too much for this tattoos?? is 150$ a bit too high for a 3 inch Taurus symbol tattoos? - taurus zodiac tattoos

I was looking for a tattoo artist for my next tattoo I want my sun sign is Taurus born (4/23/91) However, I would give it a little twist that you will receive within 'with a star like the overview of the Stars left the dark silhouette the symbol of Taurus and I want to max to 3.4 inches. and artist, I spoke said it costs about $ 150, and kinda think its a little high

They are the images that I've met, to show what I want:
http://hamsher.deviantart.com/art/Tattoo ...
(The 2nd star on top)

http://i-am-socket.deviantart.com/art/si ...
(But not as thick)

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

It is a little high in my opinion.

"Only" nor before a tattoo ... Looking for a good price, but a clean and professional traders.

I went to one of the best when I had my first a while ago and it cost me $ 120. (I tip him $ 20.) is about 3 inches wide, about 4 inches tall. Very colorful, too.

Chelsea said...

It is a little high in my opinion.

"Only" nor before a tattoo ... Looking for a good price, but a clean and professional traders.

I went to one of the best when I had my first a while ago and it cost me $ 120. (I tip him $ 20.) is about 3 inches wide, about 4 inches tall. Very colorful, too.

Kim said...

My friend has a round and a half, all for $ 300 was given, then 2 weeks later, a piece in the chest from shoulder to shoulder, for $ 300, so that when I reflect that I say yes $ 150 for something 3.4 inches is too

Sophia said...

You understand that no tattoo is expensive. I have 4 PIERCINGS together (in the ears) and that cost me $ 240. It only took 15 minutes for them too. Tattoos hours would run.
$ 150 is certainly appropriate for a tattoo that size. They do not go under. If you go a tattoo studio at reasonable prices, you might just end up with a terrible tattoo for a tattoo artist who does not know what they are doing.
You have the tattoo for the rest of his life. $ 150 is too much on for a decent life and a safe experience fork.

Post a Comment